Boilers can heat the home through radiators, forced air or in floor heating. They also heat the hot water for domestic use or for pool heaters. The boilers that we install are the most energy efficient on the market. They will work with all hydronic applications.
Although we service and repair all brands of boilers we have chosen IBC High Efficiency Boilers and Weil–Mclain as the manufactures that we install.
High Efficiency Boilers
IBC Technologies is an award winner for the innovative design of its wall-mounted condensing boilers.
- New Touch Screen Boiler Controller
- Express set up – Remote monitoring & diagnostics
- Easy USB programmability – True native BACnet Intuitive alert system
- Easy homeowner DHW temp adjust
- The first and industry leading 10:1 turndown ratio residential-scale modulating boiler in North America. Span the range from small cottage to sprawling mansion.
- Sustained high efficiency across firing range even at high temperatures
- Built-in 4-load priority management and switching
- Unmatched durability from our exclusive 316Ti stainless steel 80psi “Super Coil” heat exchanger
- Control 5 independent pumps directly from the boiler without additional relays
- Contractor friendly with easy to use controls, wiring and serviceability
- Go anywhere venting options up to 480 feet! IBC boilers are not de-rated because of longer vent runs
- Better efficiency 95% AFUE
Advanced diagnostic features, intuitive and easy control set-up as well as unique system operation logging help you set up the boiler for optimum efficiency, and then maintain it, in whatever system it is connected to. Ease of installation helps ensure that your heating system operates properly from day one. Generous venting allowances, compact size and simple piping options make for good-looking, install anywhere options that will add to your pride of ownership in one of the most energy-smart heating systems available today.
Feel good that a percentage of your investment in the IBC technologies ground-breaking boiler today is also going toward the development of further innovative green technology for tomorrow.
- Conventional boilers whilst not being as efficient as condensing boilers are still common in older homes. We service and repair all major brands of boilers. However our preferred Manufacturer for conventional boilers is Weil-McLain.
Below are some of the major brands we service and repair:
- Weil – McLain
- Allied (Super Hot)